Occupational Medicine and Health Services
OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE AND HEALTH SERVICES
Your employees are the lifeblood of your business.
When it comes to the health and livelihood of your employees, Urgent Care of Green Country is there for you with a wide range of Occupational Medicine Services. Whether your need is general medical care, urgent care, work injury, or pre-employment services, you and your staff will experience Urgent Care of Green Country’s commitment to providing the highest quality of care every day of the year.
Our managers and area directors are available to discuss the specific needs of your company and employees whenever it is most convenient for you. Just contact the closest Urgent Care of Green Country, and find yourself on the road to your industrial health care solution.
Occupational Medicine Services
- Workers’ compensation injury and illness management
- Physical exams
- Drug screens
- Laboratory and screening tests
- Spirometry/pulmonary function
- Respiratory fit
- Hearing *
- BAT *
- Digital x-ray services
- Vision screening
Our workplace partners can expect:
- Customized plans to meet the needs of your organization
- Dedicated return-to-work philosophy
- Extended hours of operation
- Shorter wait times, plus check in online with WAHOO
- Over 100 locations nationwide
- Licensed, qualified, compassionate health care providers
Complete the online Occupational Medicine Request form to get started. For a personal consultation and assessment of your occupational medicine needs, please contact: 918-921-4772